This site contains information about standards and tools for electronic submissions that are supported by ECPA.
- The section Dossier Table of Contents collects reference information about ToCs that can be used with submission formats like CADDY or GHSTS
- The GHSTS section is about the OECD-maintained eSubmission standard
- The CADDY section contains information and downloads for the CADDY-xml standard
- The Links section contains further information for other sites
- The Contact menu lists the members of the eSEG group providing the information on this site, as well as technical contact information for CADDY and GHSTS
Please refer to the information on Legal notice and its subpages when using this site and downloadable assets.
Decommissioning of caddy.ecpa.eu
This site replaces the site caddy.ecpa.eu which has been decommissioned. All relevant content has been migrated from caddy.ecpa.eu to the current site.
- Please update all existing bookmarks from the old site to the corresponding page on http://esubmission.ecpa.eu
- Please inform the webmaster or content owner of intranet webpage within your organisation when you find links to caddy.ecpa.eu
- If you come across outdated links on public websites pointing to caddy.ecpa.eu please be so kind to contact the CADDY helpdesk
The information on this webpage is maintained by the eSEG (electronic submission expert group) within ECPA. For more information see the Contact page.
This website is maintained on behalf of ECPA, the European Crop Protection Association. More information can be found on the ECPA website.